Lots Lots Fun is an interesting and easy-to-use drawing tool.
It shuffles the lots and display each item as a yellow square, you need to choose one and tap it, then it will show the result for you. You can also use the quick draw feature if you need to draw multiple items at one time.
Using this app, you can create flexible text lots, or set a min number and a max number to draw numbers between them.
It also has some advanced feature that might be useful in some cases:
- Fill in notes for draw results, it is useful when you need to record who drew what.
- Save draw results, you might need to save draw results and view later.
- Modify saved draws, you might need to change or add items for a draw.
- Specify the number of each item when creating new draws. For example, you can create 99 "No Prize" and 1 "Prize", then the chance of draw the "Prize" will be 1 percent.
- You can choose whether to draw only those not drawn.
Some interesting uses
- Who runs the errands
- What to do this weekend
- Who choose the TV program
- What do we eat tonight?
- Where will we go tonight?
Play your imagination to find more interesting uses!