Log File Viewer Standard is an efficient and easy-to-use log viewer tool to work with log files.
1. Support both head & tail loading-mode
2. Auto-identify different encoding log files
LFV-STD auto-analyzes the log file and displays the contents with a proper encoding. If the log file doesn't have a BOM signature, the ANSI encoding will be used as default, but you can change it manually
3. Support any log format (customize parser)
LFV-STD has an advanced parser management tool. There are some preset parsers, but you can easily create new parsers for specified formats. LFV-STD auto-detects the file to choose the proper parser, you don't have to select it manually every time when open a log file
4. Support large log files of any size
Log File Viewer Standard can handle large log files of any size (from 100MB to several gigabytes) in a quite user friendly way
5. Quickly search anything in log files
You can search with a keyword, wildcard pattern or regular expression in a selected column or any columns, browsing the result one by one or highlighting all with one click
6. Easy and flexible filter function
You can filter the log file with one or more matching conditions. Each condition can be created with flexible matching patterns (is, is not, contains, excludes, etc.)
7. Customizable highlighting function
You can specify a set of highlighting rules. Each highlighting rule can be created with flexible matching patterns, applied in a selected column or the whole file with a customized highlight-effect
8. Monitor logs in real-time
When auto-refresh mode is turned on, LFV-STD will append the new contents at bottom of the list as soon as the log file contents increased. All current filter and highlighting commands will be applied automatically
9. Ability to select / copy any parts of file contents in column or rows
10. Export any lines or entire file to file with current log format or CSV format
What's new in version 2.3.1
Add quick filter box at to top of the list to be able to apply simple filter conditions quickly.
Fix some spelling errors.
ReleaseFebruary 19, 2013
Date AddedFebruary 19, 2013
Operating SystemsWindows 2003, Windows 8, Windows Vista, Windows, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows XP