Buying a house or a car? Want to know your monthly payment or how much you can afford to borrow? Loan Calculator is the tool you need.
Supporting two calculator modes, general loan and mortgage specific loan, Loan Calculator allows you to calculate your payment and affordability on a loan or a mortgage. It is easy to use but full of features. Whether you are making a general loan, an auto loan or a home mortgage, Loan Calculator can help you perform a thorough analysis on the loan and make better decisions on your purchase or investment.
1. Simple and easy to use, allowing you to quickly calculate monthly payment, interest, total payment, or how much you can afford to borrow.
2. When extra payment is made, Loan Calculator calculates savings and how earlier the loan is paid off. Extra payment can be done one-time, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annually or annually.
3. Amortization table details each periodic payment, showing date, interest, principal and balance. Extra payment is highlighted if any.
4. Various graphs allow you to visualize and analyze your loan at different angles.
5. Ability to save loan along with descriptions
6. Support multiple compounding methods, including Daily, Monthly (US and many countries), Quarterly, Semi-annually (Canada) and Annually.
7. Support multiple payment frequencies, including Bi-weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually and Annually.
8. Mortgage calculator mode enables you to perform thorough analysis on your home loan.
9. Loan Comparison allows you to conveniently compare two loans side by side so you can choose which one is suitable to you.
10. Refinance feature lets you quickly check where or not you should refinance your current loan to lower your monthly payment and pay off the loan earlier.
11. Many more features, plus elegant design you need to check out to see.