LiveViewer for Android is the App that projects Android device screen from Maxell's projectors on the same wireless (Wi-Fi) or wired network.
- Screen Projection: Project your Android device screen from the projector.*1
- Projector Discovery: This function automatically searches projectors on the same network.*2
- Presenter Mode: If you set the Presenter Mode, you can prevent other people from projecting their desktop screens.
- Image Quality setting: Select the image quality during the projection from 3 modes.*3
- Aspect setting: Select aspect ratio during the projection from 2 modes.
- Can be a client for the Moderator Control Mode.*4
*1 Copyright protected contents might not be projected.
*2 To use the features, you need to use the Infrastructure Mode with internet.
*3 If the Image quality priority is selected, the smoothness in the movement of a video might be worse.
*4 You can be a moderator by using the LiveViewer for Windows. The moderator can choose a client device and project its screen.
Functions not supported:
- Audio transfer
- Projector Control from the App*5
*5 If you want to control the projector from your device, please use the Projector Web Control function.
Supported Android devices
- Android: 6.0 or later
How to use the LiveViewer for Android App