Complete Ontario Literacy App, designed to help you meet the literacy standards in Ontario.
If you are a high school student preparing yourself for the Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test (OSSLT), an international student looking to meet the minimum requirements of Ontarios English curriculum, or just trying to polish up your English skills, then look no more. Litguide is the perfect fit for you!
Track your progress with our built-in marking system. You can also utilize our in-app feedback feature to your advantage by submitting your work to our English teachers.
3 READING AND WRITING SECTIONS:
Essentials - Start by refreshing fundamentals of English and assess your literacy skills based on the OSSLT requirements.
Workbook - Learn and practice the 5 fundamental skills required for the OSSLT; Reading, Writing, Grammar & Punctuation and Main Idea.
Exam - Finally, put your skills to the test through the Mock Exam which gives hands-on experience of the OSSLT.
Key Features and highlights:
- Instant feedback for all your submitted work from Litguide tutors.
- The app can connect to your computers in order for you to comfortably write your essays.
- Expand your vocabulary with our glossary which is filled with words and their definitions.
- Track your progress in real time.
- Audiobook feature for reading passages and articles.
- Current curriculum approach.
- Integrated highlight and note taking system.