Lisna is a folder tree type music player. It's free.
You can play sounds by walking the folder structure, just the way you use explorer on PC.
All basic operations are in single window and there is no screen transition. Lisna provides you a simple and clear operation.
mp3, ogg, mid, wav, 3gp, aac, m4a, mp4, flac(*1), wma(*2)
(*1 .flac is Android3.1 and more)
(*2 .wma is available only when your device supports the format)
- Repeat(single track, tracks in a folder, all tracks)
- Shuffle(tracks in a folder, all tracks)
- Play folder including sub-folders (long press and select the folder)
- Remote control by external devices such as headphone or earphone(play, stop, change tracks)
- Available for earphones with single button (press button once to stop, twice to play next track, three times to play previous track)
- Simple rewind and fast-forward
- Folder skip
- Sleep timer(auto stop)
- Change root folder by explorer(keep pressing any folder for few seconds to set it as a root)
- Auto stop when headphone or earphone is unplugged
- Auto stop when you get an incoming call
- Resume track (you can playback where you left)
- Equalizer and extra volume control
- Home screen widget
- Lock screen widget (android4.0 or higher)
- Gapless playback (android4.1 or higher)
- Operation in the notification area (android4.1 or higher)
- Hard Key Operation(Only when the screen is off, you can use the volume control button to skip or reverse tracks. You can also play and stop by pressing the power button twice)
Lisna is a non-resident program, so the music stops when you shutdown Lisna.
Use home button to play the music in background. When playing the music in background for a long time, display Lisna in the topmost to avoid the auto stop by task killer.