==== SALE: INTRODUCTORY PRICING: 50% OFF ==== Rated the #1 iPad Entertainment App on iTunes (USA) in June. Now available for iPhone! LiquiPad is an addictive visual toy that turns the surface of your iPhone into several different virtual liquids that respond to and interact with your touches. As relaxing as it is entertaining, LiquiPad is also a non-demanding way to keep your mind visually stimulated while listening to music, audiobooks, the in-laws, etc. And, of course, it's a great way to show off the incredible power of your iPhone. Use any of the 12 built-in themes, or use your own photo library for limitless possibilities. Using LiquiPad couldn't be simpler. Tap or slide your finger(s) across the screen to create and manipulate the waves.
Or, tap the gear icon in the lower left to open the settings menu. LiquiPad must be seen in motion to be believed. There are numerous videos posted online. Google 'LiquiPad' to find them. Tip: If you would like to take a screenshot, you can do so by pressing the home and sleep buttons at the same time. The screen will flash, and the image is saved to your Photo Library. FEATURES: - Stunning high-resolution graphics take full advantage of iPhone 4's Retina Display
- Intelligent, speed-sensitive multi touch support
- 12 Beautiful Themes, with infinite themes possible using your own Photo Library or the Camera
- Control over liquid density - make it act like Water, Oil, Syrup, or Gel
- Automatic Wave Generators, such as rain, for use as an animated photo display
- Optional Tilt mode using the iPhone's accelerometer.
- Realistic Liquid sound effects
What's new in version 1.5
ReleaseAugust 26, 2010
Date AddedAugust 26, 2010
Additional RequirementsCompatible with iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.1 or later. iTunes account required