This application is your comprehensive study guide for the Linux+ Powered by LPI certification exams. With complete coverage of 100% of the objectives on both Exam LX0-103 and Exam LX0-104.
Linux is viewed by many companies and organizations as an excellent, low-cost, secure alternative to expensive operating systems such as Microsoft Windows. The CompTIA Linux+ Powered by LPI exams test a candidate's understanding and familiarity with the Linux Kernel.
- Review the basic system architecture, installation, and management
- Understand commands, devices, and file systems
- Utilize shells, scripting, and data management techniques
- Navigate user interfaces, desktops, and essential system services
With the help of this application you will get access to best questions which stress all modules of knowledge about linux management, in order to prepare for the exam.
You will get access to interactive learning environment which offers practice on questions and electronic flashcards. You can simulate a real test session with feedback at the end of the test, or just practice on questions and get the feedback right away - it's up to you.
PRO Version features:
- 800+ questions to practice (9x the number in regular version )
- Double the number of flash cards in comparation with usual app version
- Choose your favourite font, from 15+ fonts available
- Glossary to search any term related to the test
- No ads
- Added option to mark the questions in Practice and after that practice them using the filters
- Fixed the crash in some devices with KitKat due to system implementation of Themes
- Fixed red circles and rectangles present in answer option. Related to some Lollipop devices