Line Basher is a must-have tool for quick line memorization.
Organize lines according to the name of the work, main character, act, and scene.
Enter all cues and lines either verbally or via keypad. All cues and lines are stored via text. Use arrow keys to enter the next line or review previous lines.
A monologue builder allows you to break up longer lines into manageable sections.
Rehearsing lines has never been easier. Line Basher will speak the cues to you and your line will be hidden until you want to have it revealed.
Press the "Hint" button to have the first several characters displayed. (The number of characters displayed is a user setting.) Use the "Speak It" feature to say the line out loud and watch as Line Basher reveals the words you got right.
Arrow keys and simple navigation methods allows you to quickly repeat difficult sections.
Advantages of Line Basher:
1. Allows you to read your lines aloud without paging through a script.
2. Allows you to move freely and stay in character without a larger/thicker script in hand.
3. Allows you to repeat your hardest sections of dialog quickly and easily.
4. Breaks longer monologues up in manageable sections.
5. Places equal importance on understanding your cues. (What good is memorizing lines if you don't know when to say them?)