Welcome to the application Lil'Bear on the farm!
Toddlers will adore the many jobs there are to do on the farm! Feed the horses, collect the eggs and fill the cans of milkall great opportunities to learn to count. Also, the pigs need to be given a bath, the animals sorted form the smallest to the biggest, the slowest to the fastest, etc.
You'll find a whole program to enhance your child's learning at nursery school. The application proposes two entertaining circuits for your child:
- A "discovery" walk about on the farm: each star indicates a game which the child discovers during his walk.
- An " activities " circuit: the activities follow one after the other. All the instructions come with audio. By touching each animal the child hears its name pronounced.
- Identify a baby animal among a group
- Sort from the smallest to largest and vice versa
- Sort from the fastest to the slowest
- Fill the can with the required quantity of milk
- Put the hay in the horse's manger the required number of times
- Put the eggs in the basket the required number of times
- Bring an animal from one point to the other by following the path
- The application also proposes an audio memory game
We hope that this application will give you complete satisfaction and that it will be useful for your child. For any questions or suggestions, please contact Hachette Education: