Life Health Insurance MCQ Exam Prep 2018 Ed
Key Features of this APP:
- At practice mode you can see the explanation describing the correct answer.
- Real exam style full mock exam with timed interface
- Ability to create own quick mock by choosing the number of MCQ's.
- You can create your profile and see your result history with just one click.
- This app contains large number of question set that covers all syllabus area.
Life and Health Insurance Sales Test grants certification to anyone who wish to become a life and health insurance agent.
There are eighteen different areas covered by the Life and Health Insurance examination:
- Insurance regulation (5%)
- General insurance (5%)
- Life insurance basics (7%
- Life insurance policies (7%)
- Life insurance policy provisions, options, and riders (8%)
- Annuities (6%)
- Federal tax considerations for life insurance and annuities (5%)
- Qualified plans (4%); health insurance basics (5%)
- Individual health insurance policy general provisions (4%)
- Disability income and related insurance (3%)
- Medical plans (8%)
- Health maintenance organizations (3%)
- Group health insurance (7%)
- Dental insurance (2%)
- Insurance for special needs individuals and senior citizens (8%)
- Federal tax considerations for health insurance (3%)
- Additional considerations for life and health insurance counselors (10%)
The exam consists of 150 questions and is taken on a personal computer at an examination testing center. All of the questions are multiple choice and the questions will either be direct questions, incomplete sentence, or "all of the following except.
The exam is administered at various Prometric testing locations. The test is administered year round.
This application is just an excellent tool for self-study and exam preparation. It's not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organisation, certificate, test name or trademark.