Lexicon Romanum is the first native, bidirectional Latin dictionary for Mac OS X that allows you to search both English and Latin phrases.
- View syntactical information for conjugated verbs and declined adjectives or nouns.
- Previous searches are saved for convenience.
- Based on William Whitaker's WORDS.
- Search in full-screen mode.
- Translate words through the "Translate..." commands in the Services contextual menu.
What's new in version 1.0.2
- Finalized support for OS X 10.7 Lion.
- Three-finger swipe switches tab.
- Better full-screen support.
ReleaseFebruary 23, 2013
Date AddedFebruary 23, 2013
Operating SystemsMacintosh, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8