This application is for preschool and 1st grade students.
What does it teach?
- Writing, reading and spelling "Sight Words": The 100 most used words in English.
- Drawing for development of fine motor skills.
- Writing and reading numbers from 1 to 30.
- Writing and pronouncing uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Writing and pronouncing uppercase and lowercase cursive letters.
Sight words are words that should be memorized to help a child learn to read and write. Learning sight words allows a child to recognize these words at a glance on sight without needing to break the words down into their individual letters and is the way strong readers recognize most words. Knowing common, or high frequency, words by sight makes reading easier and faster, because the reader does not need to stop to try and sound out each individual word, letter by letter.
The main goal is teaching literacy in a fun way.
Once each letter is complete, your child can see animations related to that letter.
So, it strengthens the correspondence of numbers, letters and words with these animations and encourages to write attentively.
This application helps children:
- In accelerating the learning process
- In developing hand-eye coordination.
- In improving concentration and attention time.
Does not collect any user information.