Let It Ride Poker is a variation of 5 card stud poker.
It is based on players 3 cards and 2 community cards where you can Pull Back or Let It Ride based on how strong your hand is. There is no need to worry about beating dealers hand or wagering against other players.
In Let It Ride Poker, all 3 bets are made at once. You place them on the 1, 2 and $ marker. The $ bet is mandatory. Thats your ante, your table stakes.
You can also place a 3 card poker bonus bet.
The twist is that as the cards are revealed the player has the opportunity to withdraw or decrease two of his wagers out of three if he doesnt like his cards.
This game is a extremely popular casino poker game with potential for high pay outs.
Its a fun game to play. And slow paced, which is great table game enthusiasts.
Start playing Let It Ride Poker as soon as you open our game with 100,000 Bonus chips.
How To play :
1. Player must make three equal bets at three betting areas - $, 2, 1 on the table
2. The dealer then deals three cards to the player and two community cards are dealt face down
3. After looking at your three cards, if you feel you have the beginning of a good hand or if you are feeling lucky, then Let It Ride, else Pull Back your first bet by clicking on the arrow on 1st betting spot on the table
4. The first community card is then turned over. Again if it looks like a good hand, Let It Ride. If not, Pull Back your second bet by clicking on the arrow on 2nd Betting spot.
5. Finally the second community card is turned over completing your five-card poker hand.
6. If you have pulled back your first two bets, the third bet has to play.
7. If your poker hand has a pair of 10s or better, you win.
8. In the event of a winning, player is paid according to the poker value of his five cards, remaining wager and the payout table mentioned below:
Royal Flush - 1,000 to 1
Straight Flush - 200 to 1
Four of a Kind - 50 to 1
Full House - 11 to 1
Flush - 8 to 1
Straight - 5 to 1
Three of a Kind - 3 to 1
Two Pairs - 2 to 1
Pair of 10s or Better - 1 to 1
Any other - Loss
The 3-Card Bonus bet is an optional bonus bet. The bet is based on player's three cards only. The 3 Card Bonus will receive action regardless if you fold your hand. The bet wins with a pair or better. The 3-Card poker hands pay according to the following pay table:
Mini Royal 50 to 1
Straight Flush 40 to 1
Three of a Kind 30 to 1
Straight 6 to 1
Flush 4 to 1
Pair 1 to 1
HD Graphics and User Friendly Interface
20+ Tables with different betting options
First Time Login Bonus and Daily Bonus in every 2 hours
More than 225 Levels to be cleared
Share your Score with friends on global leader board
First 3 Tables are Unlocked
High stake tables get unlocked as you clear Levels
Invite your friends and play with them
Send and Receive Gifts from your friends in the form of chips
Check your game statistics
In App chip purchases