*** Full game - No additional purchase needed ***
Welcome to ToyaTap Learning camp! here you child will learn about numbers and quantities while engaging in outdoor activities!
This game is designed to help your child gradually acquire and advance essential foundations of mathematics and early math concepts. This game develops a sense for numbers, counting and the relationship between numbers and quantities. It is a fun and engaging way to develop mathematical skills and confidence.
- Easy and intuitive: Toddlers can play this game independently.
- No stress or time limits.
- Safe environment for your kids (girls & boys). No Ads and No pop-ups.
- 15 engaging game boards aligned with international maths curriculums, including US Common Core.
- Develop number sense,
- Identify and match number names, numerals and quantities.
- Recite numbers and count objects.
- Improve visual perception concepts which are essential for recognizing numbers.
- Lots of Practice!!!
- Establish Motor skills such as Hand-eye coordination.
- Practice Visual Attention.
The game is beautifully illustrated. Your child will engage in fun and challenging outdoors camping activities.
- LAMPS: Fix the camp lights and learn to COMPLETE QUANTITIES
- PICK FRUITS: collect fruits into buckets and MATCH NUMERALS
- CAMERA: Track the raccoon and MATCH QUANTITIES
- HIDE & SEEK: Find the hiding children and RECITE NUMBERS
- MINE HELMETS: Wear helmets to explore the mine and COMPLETE QUANTITIES.
- CAMPFIRE: Relax by the campfire and MATCH QUANTITIES
- ZIPLINE: Zoom across the canyon and COUNT ALOUD
- TENTS MEMORY: A memory game to MATCH NUMERALS
- CROSSBOW: pop balloons and MATCH NUMERAL TO QUANTITY
- BOAT SLIDE: Slide the boat to the water and COUNT BACKWARDS
- TREEHOUSE: build a tree house and MATCH QUANTITY TO NUMERAL
- JARS: Collect samples from nature and MATCH QUANTITIES
- BUSHES: See who's hiding behind the bushes its FUN
- MAP: Complete the map and MATCH QUANTITIES TO NUMERALS
- CONNECT THE DOTS: build camp elements and COUNT ALOUD