The goal of Learn Android Programming app is to help the beginner who wishes to explore the mobile app development. This app guides the users through the phrases of android app programming and java. With the app development course divided into segments and categories, it becomes easier to track the status of learning.
Learn Android Programming- App Development Tutorial has been divided into five sections-
Android app video tutorials- Under this section, video tutorial have been provided to help the users better. These videos start from the introduction to android, its types to creating app in android studio. Hence, it is suggested that users go through these video before stating the programming
Android Interview Questions- This section contains the latest interview questions related to android app development
Android Quiz- The developers can test their knowledge for a topic and track their progress. User can select the answer for these MCQ-type questions and review them after submission
Android Terminology- It is important to understand the terms used in the android app development programming. So, we have provided a glossary section where you can finds all the android terminology
Mobile App Study Materials- Learn about the history, types, and android programs under the study material section. With example and images, the user will be able to understand the programming language better
Features of app-
100+ questions that helps in facing the interview.
MCQ type quiz test where user can choose the answer and review it after quiz submission.
Content has been segmented into categories for ease of learning.
Practical examples explained in the video tutorials.
Share with a click- challenge yourself and your friends with our android quiz questions.
User friendly interface.
Content uploaded timely.
The topics covered in this app are-
1. Android Basics (Activity, Activity Life cycle, Toast, Intents, bundle passing, View, eclipse, Android Studio, Dialog)
2. Android Architecture
3. Multimedia (Camera, Gallery, Audio player, Video Player)
4. Persistent Storage (Shared Preference, SQLite Database, File Management)
5. List View and Recycler View
6. Location and Maps
8. Threads (AsyncTask, Runnable, Thread, Handler, Looper)
9. Web Services
12. Android Permission
13. Advance Design (Material Design, selector, drawable, animation, image loading libraries, style and themes, widget, toolbar, view pager)
14. Service and Broadcast Receiver
15. Wireless Connectivity (Bluetooth and wifi)
16. Debugging & Testing
17. Code Optimization & Memory Management
- Discussion and doubt solving in the question-answer section.
- Setting of the profile.
- Track of number of questions or answers published.
- Share and Feedback
Who can download the app?
STUDENTS & JOB SEEKERS: The app provides study material and videos that is easy to understand. With latest interview questions updated regularly, the Learn Android app helps to create opportunities in the field of mobile app development.
I.T PROFESSIONALS: With content being uploaded every day, the professional of any field with an interest to diversify their skills and the developers from the android app development can brush up their knowledge on the topics.
HOUSEWIVES- who wish to start a new innings of their life. With this app, you can clear your basics and opens doors to several job opportunities.
This app is a full-fledged guide for android application development which will-
- Help you understand and clear the basics of android mobile app development.
- Help you land the IT job you want or work as a freelancer.
- Will guide you and help you succeed in building mobile applications
With new content and video added regularly, So download the keep and start learning!
If you face any concern or have a suggestion regarding the app, do mail us at- email@example.com
And dont forget to rate us