Do you regularly run Lean Coffee sessions and use a standard iPhone timer to start and stop conversations?
Do your conversations run over when you don't notice the timer has stopped?
Is it frustrating manually stopping and starting the timer with each conversation?
Lean Coffee Timer is designed to allow you to monitor Lean Coffee sessions with as little as a single tap, providing automatic control of Lean Coffee conversations and voting.
- automatic estimation of the session end time aligned to normal meeting times, with the ability to extend as required
- automatic calculation of the expected number of conversations in the session, based on selected talk and voting intervals
- ability to pause and resume a conversation while keeping the session time running. Number of conversations automatically recalculated to adjust for the time paused
- conversation finishes early? No problem! Start a new conversation immediately with a single swipe. Number of conversations automatically recalculated to include the unused time
- tap to start, tap to pause, tap to resume, double-tap to stop. No need to look at the dial to operate the timer
- audible warnings when conversation time is almost over, and when voting should begin
- session statistics are automatically displayed at the completion of each timer session. The timer can be configured to learn from the latest session and set similar intervals for the next session
- ability to select preferred talk time, from 3 to 10 minutes
- ability to select preferred voting time, from 10 to 45 seconds
- ability to turn sound on and off
- works in both portrait and landscape orientation
- selectable colours for dial and text