Capture full web pages (WebShots) and full application contents (AppShots).
- WebShot: capture complete web pages directly from the browser, pixel accurate. Safari, WebKit, Chrome, Firefox and more. 
- AppShot: capture the full content of most Mac applications windows, even if that content is not visible. Every scrollable area will be saved as a PSD layer.
- When required the capture will be saved as a PSD.
- Take the snapshot at the press of a keyboard shortcut or easily with a click on a menu bar icon.
- Select one or multiple windows from the status bar live menu.
- Highly customizable screen shot file names: custom session name, captured application, window title, date and time, language, session and global counters, or even per-capture prompt.