Make CLE Easy - listen to your favorite courses and earn credit from anywhere on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad. Make the most of your commute by catching up on the latest SCOTUS updates, learning how to stay safe online with cybersecurity overviews, or avoiding legal pitfalls with current ethical issues.
Lawline is the leading provider of online continuing legal education and home to an unrivaled selection of on-demand audio CLE courses. Unlimited CLE members have exclusive access to our CLE catalog with unlimited listening and the ability to earn credit for any course.
Lawline CLE App is Winner of ACLEA's Outstanding Achievement in Technology Award!
- Browse catalog of 1,000+ audio CLE courses
- Download to your device for offline listening
- Complete course evaluations and claim CLE credit for multiple states*
- Receive certificates via email instantly upon course completion
- Learn almost any area of law with over 50 categories available
- Progress is saved so you always pick up where you left off
- Syncs automatically with your account to update your courses and completions across web and mobile
- Receive notifications if you started a course on our website
- View a list of all completed courses
- Add and save timestamped SmartNotes
- View slide presentation synced automatically with the audio presentation
- Access course materials with the ability to save and share with others
Download the official Lawline app and start listening to your favorite courses and earning credit today!
WITH AN UNLIMITED CLE SUBSCRIPTION, GET FULL ACCESS TO 1,400+ ONLINE CLE COURSES INCLUDING ON DEMAND AND LIVE WEBCASTS AS WELL AS THE ABILITY TO EARN CLE CERTIFICATES INSTANTLY UPON COMPLETION.
- Listen to audio versions of any on-demand course
- Download audio programs, with slides and materials, so you can access offline
- Track all your CLE for any state, including adding credits earned externally to Lawline, with our Universal Credit Tracker
- Explore new courses released every week
If you subscribe via iTunes:
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period at the rate of the selected plan. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to Account Settings after purchase.
Annual price: $299.99
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when purchasing a subscription.
*Please note: CLE credit can only be earned when a course is approved in the state and the state allows audio format for self study. The following states are not eligible for CLE credit via audio courses with Lawline: District of Columbia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina. Credit for Texas Board of Legal Specialization (TBLS) can also not be earned via audio format courses on the app.
Questions or feedback?