LSAT PREP (LATEST VERSION)
Law School Admission Test
The Law School Admission Test (LSAT) is an integral part of law school admission in the United States, Canada, and a growing number of other countries.
The test is designed specifically to assess key skills needed for success in law school, including reading comprehension, analytical reasoning, and logical reasoning.
The LSAT is comprised of five sections of multiple-choice questions: Logical Reasoning (two sections), Analytical Reasoning, Reading Comprehension, and an unscored Variable Section. A Writing Sample is administered at the end of the test.
- Latest Learning Methods and Technologies
- Highly Customizable (Customize Your Test Sets)
- Multi Learning Options (Training Mode)
- App Can be Used For Training More Than a Simple Practice Test
- Based on latest official curriculum
- Advanced Options
- 100% Custom and Researched Questions
- No Internet Connection is required
- Dynamic content updates LIFETIME FREE
- Progress Reports That Show Your Strengths and Weaknesses
- Advanced Test Taking Strategy.
WE ARE NOT Affiliated With By Any Organization or Exam Agency, Including The Makers of This Practice Test, This Practice Test is Developed ONLY for Educational Purpose.