The Latin Reader contains a selection of famous classical texts in both Latin and English. You can read Caesar's Gallic Wars, Virgil's Aeneid, Ovid's Metamorphosis, Petronius, Lucretius, and others on your phone or tablet. The Latin Reader app includes a complete Latin to English dictionary with over 17,000 entries.
- Completely free app with no advertisements, no prompts to rate, and no up-selling!
- 9 classical texts in the source language (Latin) and translation (English).
- Integrated Latin-to-English dictionary, accessible while reading or from the app navigation.
- Customizable font size in the reading view.
- Automatically remembers the most recent reading position in a text.
- Tap on the right side of a text to move forward a page; tap on the left side of a text to move backward.
- Tap-and-hold a text to switch to its translation (or back to the source text).
- Randomly-generated vocabulary words for building Latin word power.
If you want to submit questions or feedback, please visit the GitHub site for this app at https://github.com/telpirion/ClassicsReader/.