This app is designed for students or for that matter for anybody pursuing a course in which you have to give an exam. Last minute revision is a critical exam technique sometimes and ensures that everything is fresh in your mind just before you enter the exam hall. Instead of flipping through pages of your book and trying to frantically find everything that you would like to remember, isnt it better that you have it stored in your mobile in an app. You can organize information in Subjects and their Flash Cards and flip through them with ease focussing on just what you think is important to be remembered.
The benefit that LMR offers is QUICK REFERENCE before the exam. There are many flash card apps in the market which offer pre-built flash cards for Maths, English and for various competitive exams. LMR gives the end user a flexibility to create flash cards as per their own needs. These flash cards which can be categorized based on different subjects can then be used just before any exam which proves to be an effective revision technique.
COMING UP IN LATER VERSIONS :
* Images (Diagrams etc)
* Special symbols keyboard extension (Physics, Chem, Trigonometry etc.)
* Highlighting text (Formatting features)
* Export all data (maybe into pdf) and send as email to someone
* Your friend installs LMR. But his database is empty. He is going to anyway give the same exam as u. Why not transfer your LMR data to him via Bluetooth?
* Speech to text recognition for flash card entry
* HTML5, iPhone and Blackberry versions
* Sync with website version
* Card Colors
* Categorization on difficulty level
* Navigation by swipe, tap, shake
* UI themes
* Quizlet integration
* Studystack integration
* Download stacks by scanning QR codes
* Sharing of cards with other users having accounts on the synced website
* Desktop version