Practice Unite, now part of Uniphy Health, brings secure, HIPAA-compliant communications and collaboration features to your healthcare community. This configurable application helps your community:
* Access Patient Portal
* Find a Physician
* View Locations
* Access Medical Center Information
Once Logged In:
* Communicate and collaborate securely and effectively.
* Securely share PHI
* Find and communicate with community members by secure text or by phone.
* Share and receive clinical data where and when it is needed.
Available features include:
* Secure Messaging: Search for colleagues by name, specialty and location. Send encrypted texts to one or more users or groups. Coordinate care via patient-centric care team messaging. Includes receipt confirmation.
* Patient-centric Collaboration: Securely create and share patient notes among physicians, nurses and other clinicians.
* Secure Photo Sharing: Save and share encrypted images.
* Voice Calling: Call colleagues directly by cell, office number or VOIP (if provided by your organization).
* Consults: Send consults directly from patients EHR to physicians mobile devices.
* Clinical Alerts: Receive critical/abnormal lab results and other important clinical information directly from EHR and other clinical systems. Escalate as needed.
* Hospital System Directory: Access an up-to-date system-wide directory of phone numbers searchable by employee name or phone location.
* Search: Find physicians based on name, specialty, area of practice, insurance participation, location and other criteria.
* Events: Send invitations and obtain RSVP lists for hospital and departmental events.
* News: Read important news and view images and videos from your organization.
* Feedback: Easily get user feedback through short surveys.
* Third-party app integration: Use Practice Unite as a single pane of glass to incorporate functionality from apps such as Charge Capture and streamline the user experience.