Label Maker Pro lets you to easily make, print and peel QR / Barcode labels using most standard shaped adhesive sheets.
Setup the barcode appearance, create worksheets with QR / Barcodes and print mass PDF reports.
SIMPLICITY AND POWER
- Use items to organize your information.
- Create worksheets with selected items that need printed labels.
- Customize QR/barcode label options according to your needs.
US LETTER - AVERY TEMPLATES
- We support Avery Templates 5160/8460 and compatibles where each label measures 1" x 2 5/8" and fit 30 labels per sheet.
US LETTER - ONLINE LABELS
- We support online labels and compatibles were each label measures 2" x 1.25" (32 labels per sheet) , 2" x 1" (40 labels per sheet) , 1.5" x 1" (50 labels per sheet) and 1.25" x 0.75" (72 labels per sheet)
A4 - ONLINE LABELS
- We support online labels and compatibles were each label measures 63.5mm x 33.9mm (24 labels per sheet), 45.7mm x 25.5mm (40 labels per sheet) , 38.1mm x 21.2mm (65 labels per sheet)
- Supports A4 and US Letter paper sizes.
- Export your labels to sleek PDF Reports.
- Share reports via Email, iBooks or many other compatible apps.
- Print reports directly using AirPrint.
- Our powerful scanning tool allows you to quick list and open items on the fly.
- You can scan UPC/EAN/GTIN, Serial/Part Numbers and QR codes.
- Work with anyone, anywhere using our powerful QR/barcode label maker.
- The license and usage model is provided as a software service, licensed with a monthly subscription and hosted in the cloud.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.