Are you ready for some pranks?
We bet you are!
Meet the LOL Bears - Helen, Lana, Greg, Kot and Max!
They are fun, they are cool, they are FIRE!
What do they love most? To prank each other!
Today they are going on a picnic to make some pranks on each other!
Get ready with the pranks - choose items, think of how it might play out and collect what you need to take on a picnic.
Getting to the picnic will be FUN! Use cool stuff to make the ride unbelievable!
The best show is waiting for you on a picnic! You need to prank one of the Bears! Enjoy prank animations!
To prepare the best pranks you need to know more about the bears:
- Helen is a nerdy witch. She knows how to bring thunder and what to put into your food to make you burst!
- Lana is a "dark horse"! She seems so little and sweet but when it comes to you - she can prank you inside out!
- Greg is the one who knows it all. He can revive anything to life with his mixtures!
- Kot is a party boy. But the more you party with him, the more you're bound to fall into his traps!
- Max can come up with and build up anything.. anything that you'd better not use!
So you already love them, don't you?
Immerse yourself into the bears' life with their habits, houses, pranks!
You are now ready for this! One, two, three..prank!
Your subscription will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, and the free trial will automatically convert to a paid subscription at the end of the trial period, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the period. Your account will be charged for the applicable subscription fee within 24 hours of the end of the previous subscription period or trial period. After this time, your subscription will automatically renew until auto-renew is turned off, and it must always be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid the next charge for a new period.
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. You may turn off auto-renewal at any time from your device iTunes settings.