Whether you already hold a temple recommend or are preparing for one, this mobile app will help you be more mindful of what you need to do to live up to the Lords standards to enter His holy house. This mobile app lets you evaluate yourself on temple worthy standards.
"Ordinances and covenants become our credentials for admission into His presence. To worthily receive them is the quest of a lifetime; to keep them thereafter is the challenge of mortality." ~ Boyd K. Packer
This app can be used as a self-evaluation tool to help you live up to and maintain temple worthy standards. You now have a place to measure and report where your current temple worthy standing is, see your progress by updating your information to a graph, write in a journal within the app of your plans/goals, review and ponder prophetic counsel related to temple standards and evaluate yourself as often as you wish.
What you will get:
1) 15 temple evaluation statements.
2) Prophetic counsel related to each temple evaluation statement.
3) Answers are automatically averaged and color coded.
4) Scores can be updated to graph showing your progress (in Pro Version).
5) Notes section within app.
6) Passcode feature so only you can open the app.
7) Tutorial to easily understand the app.
We hope this app will help you gain more confidence and faith in yourself as you always seek to live worthy of a temple recommend.
Please Note: This app does not supersede the interviews you have with your priesthood leaders when determining your temple worthiness. Those interviews are the most important evaluations you can have. This app though can be used as a tool to help you be more mindful and productive as you continually seek to live worthy of a temple recommend.
Also Note: All the information in this app is available to the public online by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
This information can be found through the following:
1) Endowed from on High: Temple Preparation Seminar Teacher's Manual Lesson 2: We Must Be Worthy to Enter the Temple.
2) Robert D. Hales. Preparing for a Heavenly Marriage - New Era Feb. 2006.
3) LDS General Conferences and the Scriptures.
Disclaimer: We fully support and sustain LDS church policy. Available within this app is only information found publicly on lds.org.