Wildlife field guide for the Kruger National Parks and surrounding bushveld which include a variety animals, birds, plants, insects, reptiles, frogs.
Enhance your Kruger National Park and Bushveld experience by discovering the interesting wildlife found in these areas. The Kruger National Park Field App is the most comprehensive guide loaded with hundreds of digital images of animals, birds, insects and other invertebrate, reptiles and plants. In addition to images you can enrich your experience with more than 160 sounds made by some of these mammals, birds and insects. Yes, and you will be surprised how easy it can be to identify a species using the powerful Clever search and identification tool build into the app.
- This version has a total of 806 species of different wildlife,
- 861 digital images and
- information and facts of:
- 76 mammals
- 347 birds
- 34 Reptiles
- 77 insects and other invertebrate like spiders and scorpions
- 265 of the most common found plants and an additional 7 of the rarer (unique to the
park) plants found in the Park
- 161 sounds and noises made by some of the animals, birds and insects
- observation maps of all 806 species and where you can find them in the park
- impressive high resolution map of the Kruger National Park
- powerful Clever search tool to eliminate, search or filter for an unknown species
- maintain multiple check lists
- create an sightings checklist in your own in your own language
- export / email your checklist and sightings
- fully functional offline
Please keep a link to the Kruger National Park FieldApp Facebook page for updates and news in regards of this app.