Here's what you can do to protect yourself from the KRACK WiFi vulnerability
Crucially, the attack is unlikely to affect the security of information sent over the network that is protected in addition to the standard WPA2 encryption. This means connections to secure websites are still safe, as are other encrypted connections such as virtual private networks (VPN) and SSH communications will be able to circumvent KRACK wifi wpa2 vulnerability
We've all heard stories of hackers harvesting our personal information through the internet. VPNs are the heroes of these stories, and with a lifetime of VPN Free Privacy Forever, your story can have a much happier ending. With completely anonymous browsing, you'll be able to access the internet securely from any device or location.
- Access unlimited bandwidth, speed & traffic so your browsing is never slow
- Connect & switch between servers in just seconds w/ a convenient & stable user interface
- Browse the internet via more than 30 servers based in more than 20 different countries
- Enjoy content from any country
- Hide your IP, evade surveillance, and surf the web anonymously
- Unlimited bandwidth
- Unlimited speed
- Free access
Make sure your personal data and Internet activity are never exposed with the extremely reliable VPN. VPN Free Privacy Forever's self-managed VPN network has a wider reach (30+ servers nodes in 20+ countries) and is free, without any subscriptions or premium access.
Google +: http://goo.gl/R0Ug3z