Lets take a look back to the past: when the second generation of KPop were born when legend groups like SNSD, DBSK or EXO have full member when hits come every week Do you remember that time? Its the period 2003 2013, the Golden Age of KPop.
And this is the best unofficial app for you to recall that glory era, with 8 games in 1.
There are 6 things you would miss about the golden age of K-Pop (Or you havent know yet if you get in this zone too late)
1. Favorite groups were actually whole: TVXQ with 5 guys, Girls Generation OT9, EXO OT12
2. When there wasnt a new group debuting every week: Nowadays everyone, everyones friend, uncle, mom, cat (not complaining about this one though), and grandma are debuting
3. The closeness between K-pop groups: in the Golden Era, different groups collaborated and made HILARIOUS covers (practically all the time) - no matter if they were YG or SM or JYP. Do you remember Boys Generation and Wonder Boys?
4. When these songs were SLAYING the charts: Im talking about Wonder Girlss Nobody, TVXQs Mirotic or Big Bangs Haru Haru
5. When you were DYING to be the fan club president of your favorite groups fan club: These days, with the popularity of social network you international fans today dont know how lucky you are its so much easier to interact with idols.
6. Drama parodies: There hasnt really been a drama in the recent years thats had meme- or parody-worthy moments. Do you remember the legendary BIGBANG Secret Garden??
About the game, with all the best content of old days, you have these features to entertaint:
*** Game show: 15 questions, mix of various type: quiz, group reconization, guess the voice, reverse play, just the intro, sunbae
*** Free play: now it up to you to choose the type of game you want to play more. There are 6 options for you
*** Collections: Each time you complete a daily mission, one more card in the collection will be reveal.
If you like it, pls comment, I will make more games for this app.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.