1 BOOK. 1 DAY. 20 MINUTES.
Too many books to read but too little time? Imagine a world where you could read one book a day, without having to adjust your schedule. With the Koober app, you can.
Koober is the #1 app dedicated to personal development, professional training and general culture. Join our community of over 300,000 users who sharpen their reading skills, develop their knowledge and achieve their professional and personal goals thanks to our library of books condensed into 20-minute formats and organized into learning paths.
MIXING BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE
You can now access a books core essentials, necessary to expand your knowledge. Its easy and its fast. Koobers library contains more than 1200 eBooks, available in mini audio or written formats.
Steve Jobs' biography? Michelle Obama's latest release? The Miracle Morning routine? With Koober, you can discover the books that are getting all the buzz. Plus, you can take your personal library with you anywhere, and explore your favorite topics: business, entrepreneurship, startup culture, personal development, productivity, politics, biography, education... Our audiobooks cover a wide range of topics youll both love and love to learn from effortlessly.
- Unlimited access to a growing library of hundreds bestsellers (+30 new titles added each month)
- Options to highlight, save and share your favorite passages
- Written and audio versions (podcasts) available for each book summary
- Books summarized in English (and French) by learning experts
- Audio books narrated by professional actors
- Option to read and listen to books offline
DISCOVER NEW TOPICS EVERYDAY
- BUSINESS : Rich dad Poor dad - Robert Kiyosaki, The Millionaire Fastlane - MJ de Marco, Predictable revenue - Aaron Ross
- ENTREPRENEURSHIP : What customers crave - Nicholas J. Webb, Lean Startup - Eric Ries, The design of Everyday Things - Don Norman..
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT : Why we sleep - Matthew Walker, The life-changing magic of tidying up - Marie Kondo..
- PRODUCTIVITY : The one thing - Gary Keller, The 80/20 principle - Richard Kroch, The Attention Revolution - B. Alan Wallace..
- POLITICS AND SOCIETY : The Mueller Report - The washington post, 21 Lessons for the 21st century - Yuval Harari, Upheaval: Turning points for Nations in crisis - Jared Diamond..
- BIOGRAPHIES : The snowball : Warren Buffet and the business of life - Alice Schroeder..
HOW KOOBER WORKS
Koober is an efficient and intelligent addition to your routine: on the bus, in your car, while jogging or enjoying your morning coffee.
Thanks to Koober:
Read more, learn more;
Hone your critical thinking skills;
Engage with new ideas and practices that will improve your professional skills and enhance your personal development,
Discover new Koobs every week.
Get started now!
Download the Koober app now and sign up for a free 7-day trial.
Both monthly and annual subscription plans are available.
Koober Premium $7.99 monthly or $79.99 yearly.
The subscription will automatically renews unless turned off in your iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before current period ends. You can go to your iTunes Account settings to manage your subscription and turn off auto-renew. Your iTunes Account will be charged when the purchase is confirmed. If you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed.
Not ready for our paid plan?
By choosing our Koober Free plan, you can enjoy 1 new staff choice each day.
Questions or suggestions?
Get in touch with our team at Koober.