The Knight Templar magazine was first published in 1955 on a bi-monthly, subscription basis. This official organ of the Grand Encampment of Knights Templar became a monthly publication in 1961, and in July 1969, the Grand Encampment began all-member mailings. Also beginning in 1969, pages 28 and 29 were devoted to the news of the individual state. Later, the grand jurisdictions used pages 16 and 17 for state supplements, and late in 2008, pages 18 and 19 were used for supplements as the number of pages in the magazine increased.
All issues from 1955 to Current are now available using this application.
The Editor of Knight Templar would like to publicly thank the Sir Knights who contributed copies of the Knight Templar magazine from their private collections or who volunteered to do so in order to help us make every issue of the magazine available on-line for our posterity. These knights were willing to sacrifice their personal collections for the good of us all and the Templar legacy - Truly chivalrous! --Editor