KitchenAid smart appliances are tools designed to expand the possibilities in your kitchen, better enabling you to enhance your cooking process whenever inspiration strikes. With a range of smart features you can activate using the KitchenAid app on your mobile device, you'll be able to keep up with your creations even when you're away from your kitchen.
The KitchenAid app works with select connected electric cooktops and wall ovens. Easily connect with service and support, including a library of online tutorials to help you get the most out of your appliances.
Connected Wall Ovens
- Use our mobile app to remotely monitor and control the oven,* suggest when it's time to tend the food, or enter your own cooking instructions and save them for next time.
- You can control your oven with simple voice commands through your Google Assistant or an Alexa-enabled device**.
- Download the Yummly app and search ""KitchenAid"" to find 90 attachment-ready recipes that will open up even more possibilities for you to create.
- Remote connectivity lets you know if you've left an element on and monitor your cooktop from your smartphone or tablet.***
- Coordinate your cooking with an integrated kitchen timer.
*Appliance must be set to remote enable. Wi-Fi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy info, visit kitchenaid.com/connect.
**Google is a trademark of Google LLC. Amazon, Alexa, Echo and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
***Elements cannot be turned off remotely from the app. WiFi & App required. Features subject to change. For details and privacy statement, visit kitchenaid.com/connect