Jeddah King Abdulaziz Airport (JED) is a Saudi international airport located 19 km to the north of Jeddah. Named after King Abdulaziz Al Saud and inaugurated in 1981, the airport is the busiest airport of Saudi Arabia and the third-largest airport in the kingdom.
The airport's Hajj Terminal was specially built for pilgrims going to Mecca annually on the Hajj. It is one of the largest in the world, and can handle 80,000 passengers at the same time.
This app provides in-depth information for JED airport.
App features :
- Comprehensive airport information.
- Live arrival/departure boards with flight tracker (including map).
- World Clock : Set up a world clock with your selection of cities.
- Currency Converter : Live exchange rates and converter, supports currencies from every country.
- My Trips : Manage all your flight trips, track your flight, web check-in, share trip details.
- Packing checklist : Keep track of things to pack for your next trip.
- Next flight : Find and book the next available flight from Jeddah.
- Emergency Numbers : Added emergency numbers for Saudi Arabia.
Shop your favorite products and we’ll find the best deal with a single click. Designed to make shopping easier.