Kids Solar System - Toddlers is a simple and exciting learning game for young children. It will introduce the amazing Solar System of our universe to your baby, with the educational process being funny and excessively interesting. With no effort, toddlers will learn to recognize the planets with their names, and how to spell and learn the alphabets.
Advantages of the Game:
- The game will easily teach your child planets. The planets are illustrated in such a way that they take interest in learning and interacting with them.
- The planets are named in six (6) languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Spanish. This allows the kid to learn over 30 foreign words, which will be very useful for the further study of the languages. Each word is pronounced clearly and distinctly along with how to spell them.
-Your child will get to form the planets by playing a puzzle game. This enables them to improve their cognitive skills along with improvement to their problem solving skills.
- Each planet comes with real sound effects whereby your kid will be able stay focused and entertained. The learning, which engages more senses, will make the development of their brain ever faster.
- A fascinating outer space like environment is set up by introducing spacecrafts and many more around the planets letting your child to interact with the planet. The funny squeaking sounds along with the giggles made by the planets with their sounds brighten up the game to keep your child encouraged to learn.
- Your child is taught how to form words by reading out letters one by one. When the name of the planet is formed they are spelt and read for your child.
How to Play:
- After you open you will be shown a menu with several planets. Let your child click any planet of choice.
- Learn how to recognize shapes and form the planets by playing the puzzle game. Drag each puzzle piece to its right place. This will let your kid learn to match.
- Once the Puzzle game is complete your child will get to play with the planet and interact with them with the space shuttles and many more that shows up randomly. When they interact with these items and place them on the planet, it will make the planet produce sound and giggle.
- Once your child is satisfied it will take you to start forming the planets name, by showing letter-by-letter and reading out the letters. Play the anagram until the whole word is formed. The game will spell and read the name for you.
- Parents can control the speed of reading. As the child improves you can turn off the hint and increase the speed.
Small kids often have troubles identifying and naming planets. The game allows the preschooler to learn their planets. The best way to help them remember the new information is through playing games and using the interactive planets. A great idea for parents would be to speak out the names of the object seen on the screen. You can even let them learn the small objects that appear along with each planet.
Such training can contribute to the cognitive development of your child by improving your childs memory and logical thinking along with the vocabulary.
We have crafted the Toddlers Solar system application in such a way that interacting with devices can be positive experience. Introduce your child for a very early learning experience. Make your child to be at the forefront of what the world has to offer them.
-6 Languages for your loved one to learn from.
-Settings to change spelling speed.
-Decorate your planets
-Play a simple puzzle games
-Learn word formation
-Perfect for 2 4 year olds
-Discounted premium version
Our team of designers and developers create apps that have great value for children, something that they will love and parents trust. We build Apps by studying children to blend the apps into their natural learning and entertaining curves. Toddlers Solar system learning App is the ideal first app for your loved one.