Explore beautiful and famous scenes from around the world in this modern version of the traditional plastic sliding puzzle game that you may have played as a child.
Use logic and strategy to rearranging the square tiles to form the complete picture by sliding the tiles into the correct place. You may know the game as the 15-puzzle, Gem Puzzle, Boss Puzzle, Game of Fifteen, Mosaic Game, or Mystic Squares.
Slide Puzzle World has:
- intuitive touch interface and high quality graphics that look stunning on High Definition (HD) and retina displays of both tablets and smart phones
- increasing levels of difficulty beginning with the classic 3x3 and 4x4 board sizes and working all the way up to 12x12.
- select optional numerical indicators on the tiles to help in placement, or play in pure picture mode for a greater challenge
- a preview of the final picture is shown next to the puzzle
- complete the puzzle with minimal moves to be awarded one, two or three stars
- the tiles dont stick or jam (unlike the old plastic equivalent)
- suitable for all ages from around 5 years old to adult
- covers famous locations from around the world from America, Europe, Africa, Asia and Australia
- no advertising
Slide Puzzle World comes with a selection of free games that can be easily upgraded through a single low cost in-app purchase to enable all puzzles. By upgrading from the Free App to the full version youll also be entitled to all additional puzzles and features added in future releases.
We hope you enjoy playing what we believe is one of best and most realistic electronic slide puzzle games on the market. Check out our other puzzle games and acclaimed kids educational apps at http://espacepublishing.com or follow us on Facebook for the scoop on new app releases and free giveaways at http://facebook.com/espacepublishing.