The app lets children rate behavior. Ratings are in the form of colored smileys. Smileys are available in five colors: blue, green, yellow, red, black. Each face has a different level of score. Points are summed up in day, week, month. The sum of points allows you to reach one of 18 levels, each of which is presented in the form of dedicated emoticons. The results can be exported to an xls file and sent as an attachment via email.
1. Adding multiple children.
2. For each child, assign a mail address to the notification.
3. Specify the points for each color of the card.
4. Specify intervals between levels, day, week, month.
5. Specify the first day of the week: Saturday or Sunday or Monday.
6. View score by day, week, month.
7. Add coloring cards with description.
8. Sort the children's list by first name or last name.
9. Export the data to xls file and send the file by email.
10. Preview of currently ranked rankings.
11. View the cards you have collected.
12. Few versions of the main window appearance.