Sexual Offences Act 2006 refers to Legislation passed in Kenya to a rise in cases of sexual violence.An Act to make provision about sexual offences, their definition, prevention and the protection of all persons from harm from unlawful sexual acts, and for connected purposes.
"Kenyas Sexual Offences Act (2006)" is FREE APP providing detail Section-wise and Chapter-wise information on Sexual Offenses Act in Kenya.
- Complete 'Kenyas Sexual Offences Act (2006)' in digital format. Doesn't require internet connection to read act.
- View data section wise / Chapter wise
- Advanced User friendly Search for any keyword within section/chapter
- Resize the font for better readability
- Ability to view Favourite sections
- Ability to add notes to each section ( Users can save note, search note, share note with friends/colleagues ). In order to use this feature user need to Buy via Google Checkout.
For any queries, write to us at: email@example.com
Follow us at: