From Kitco Metals:
Kcast for Windows, a powerful, easy-to-use program, displays live precious metal prices on your computer's taskbar, showing you vital information at a glance. It even gives you historical charts from as far back as 10 years ago. With Kcast for Windows, you're in the know and in control.
Key Features of Kcast for Windows 7:
- Live prices for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium on your taskbar
- Live quotes and charts for copper, nickel, aluminum, zinc, lead, uranium, oil, seven market indices, five gold indices, a base metal index, and 14 currencies
- Precious metal quotes available in 14 currencies
- Choice of three units of measure for precious and base metal quotes
- Customizable application tray icons
- Font size adjustable up to 125% for improved legibility
- Available in English, French, Traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese
- Charts for gold, silver, platinum, palladium and rhodium
- 24-hour, 30-day, 60-day, six-month, one-year, five-year and 10-year charts
- Display current prices, update times, bid and ask prices, price changes and percent price changes
- User-adjustable refresh rates and time zone options (GMT or local time, NY time also available on Windows 7 version).