Real-time list of river gauges and water levels for whitewater kayakers in Central Europe.
* Displaying charts with current and historical gauge data,
* Displaying data in cm (centimeters) and cms (cumecs, if available),
* Displaying low/medium/high water level for selected sections (use with care, as they may change!),
* Displaying monthly statistic for sections (how many days in a month the section was runnable).
* Austria (Krnten, Osttirol, Salzburg, Steiermark, Tirol),
* Czech Republic (Jizerskie Hory, Jihoesk kraj),
* France (Corsica),
* Germany (Bayern, Schwarzwald),
* Italy (Piemont, Trentino-Alto Adige/Sdtirol),
* Poland (Bieszczady, Gorce, Karkonosze, Pieniny, Spisz, Tatra Mountains),
* Norway (Buskerud, Hedmark, Mre og Romsdal, Nordland, Oppland, Sogn og Fjordane, Sr-Trndelag, Telemark, Voss),
* Slovenia (Soa Valley),
* Slovakia (Tatra Mountains),
* Switzerland (Bern, Engadine, Graubnden, Tessin, Uri, Wallis).
Remember: data provided by this application rely on third-party data providers and may not be accurate. Always check current conditions before paddling!
If you wish to see more gauges in the application, drop a line to kayakgauges[at]gmail.com.
Paddle hard, but safe!