The app Karantinas enables daily coronavirus symptom tracking, encourages healthy actions that curb the spread of the virus and helps to care for people in self-isolation. All actions in the app Karantinas are rewarded with points which can be spent to buy great discounts in the app shop.
How it works:
- Daily health tasks based on the recommendations of the World Health Organisation preventing the spread of the coronavirus;
- Daily questionnaires on coronavirus symptoms. After filling in a questionnaire you will receive a recommendation on whom to contact in case of alerting symptoms;
- The latest official information about the coronavirus in Lithuania;
- Advice on how to stay healthy at home.
- Activation and tracking of the self-isolation regime, useful information on self-isolation, daily questions and tasks, assistance to all people in the self-isolation regime.
Every app user will be rewarded!
Answer the questions, complete Daily health tasks and get points.
Later, you will be able to spend them in the app shop and buy great prizes. Also, once nationwide quarantine is over, you will be able to connect the application with the Health app and use it as a steps tracker to keep track of your daily activity and walked steps.
Its really easy and very important: daily health monitoring will help to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
This app is developed together with the City of Vilnius (Lithuania), the Hospital of Lithuanian University of Health Sciences Kauno Klinikos and the National Public Health Center under the Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania.
IMPORTANT: THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL ADVICE. IF YOU DONT FEEL WELL, PLEASE IMMEDIATELY CONTACT THE HOTLINE 1808 (IN LITHUANIA ONLY).