Kamikaze: WW2 Ohka Simulator is the first 3D mobile WW2 combat plane simulator, in wich you can take control of the
feared ohka. It combines beautiful graphics with an
unique warplane simulation that has never been seen before.
This kamikaze simulator includes more than hundred missions packed with fight action.
Its only your ohka agains hundreds of warships. Your mission is to destroy all of them on your own. Controlling the airplane can be very tricky with the rocket engine, so it might be necessary to glide as long as you can.
The Yokosuka MXY-7 Ohka was an japanse warplane used in 1944 and 1945 during World War II.
The second world war was heading towards the end and it didn't look good for the japanese, so they sacrificed their pilots, trying to fight back the allies. The ohka was droped by a carrier aiplane and the pilot had to crash into the ships. Please note that the ohka in this game is a modified version with radio control and no pilot, because it is about the ohkas unique flight behavior and not about sacrificing life.
- Easy to understand warplane simulation
- Short tutorial that explaines the whole game
- Detailed ohka with realistic flight physics.
- Various emeny warships with different characteristics.
- Over 100 different missions.
- Beautiful 3d graphics with a realistic ocean simulation.
- Highres textures, models, shadows, reflections and particle effects.
- Intuitive and simple controls: One Button and the flightstick, controled by touch
- Multible quality settings, to ensure a smooth experience on every smartphone.
- Support for extra wide screens