Kaia Perfect Squats uses patent-pending AI-powered motion tracking technology, without the need for additional hardware, transforming your iPhone into a virtual personal trainer and helping you achieve the perfect squat.
- Get real-time audio feedback on your squat performance.
- Automatically counts the number of correctly performed squats.
- Challenge your friends to get active and do more squats.
- No cheating possible. ;)
- No equipment necessary.
- Be active, stay healthy - one squat at a time!
HOW IT WORKS
- You are greeted by Kaia, the apps' virtual personal trainer who guides you through the exercises.
- Place your iPhone upright on a table or against a wall, then step back approximately 7 feet until your body becomes visible on the phone's screen.
- The app then tracks 16 key points on the body using the phone's camera.
- This contrasts your observed pose with the 'ideal' predefined pose, and compares metrics including the relative positions of limbs and joints, and the angles between them.
- During the exercise Kaia offers actionable, real-time audio feedback and video instructions which encourage you to achieve as many correct squats as possible - thereby offering the skills of a personal trainer at your fingertips in the comfort of your home.
ABOUT KAIA HEALTH?
Kaia Health is a healthcare company that combines science and technology to empower patients to treat chronic conditions effectively at home and live free of chronic pain.
Kaia's patent-pending motion tracking is set to transform the world of fitness and physiotherapy by allowing personal trainers, sports scientists and physiotherapists to define an infinite number of correct exercises.
Later this year, Kaia Health will integrate the motion tracking technology into its various medical device apps including their 'Kaia Back Pain Relief at Home' app, a clinically-proven therapy app for nonspecific back pain, and 'Kaia COPD Therapy' app which helps to relieve the symptoms of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. This best-in-class digital multimodal therapy approach is great news for patients as the technology that underpins it will help to monitor trends in the progression of a disease or condition.
Learn more: www.kaia-health.com
OUR THERAPY APPLICATIONS
Kaia Back Pain Therapy and Kaia COPD both use artificial intelligence to learn about your condition and provide you with a personalized exercise program that combines physiotherapeutic, mindfulness and educational exercises for an effective treatment at home.
Kaia Back Pain Therapy: https://itunes.apple.com/jp/app/kaia-back-pain-relief-at-home/id1100673977?l=en&mt=8
TERMS & CONDITIONS, PRIVACY
Terms & conditions: https://www.kaia-health.com/terms/terms_and_conditions_us
Privacy statement: https://www.kaia-health.com/terms/privacy_us