The KITRIS Match Tracking App provides accompanying persons with a modern means to track their players competitions easily.
Any relevant information such as strikes and points can be recorded with the app comfortably.
An intuitive user interface with haptic and optic support enables the accompanying person to focus fully on the match.
Immediatley following a match end, the match data on the KITRIS cloud will be available for analysis.
Features (Match Tracking):
- Tracking of strikes (service, forehand, backhand, volley, smash)
- Tracking of points (ace, service winner, double fault, point won, unforced error)
- Marking function (not yet available in statistics)
- Function for undoing a point
- Function for repeating a point
- Various official match rules
- Competition and training matches
- Easy to operate (haptic and optic feedback)
- Permanent display of score
- Display of match duration
Features (Match Analysis):
- Archive of all matches
- Match / set / game / point analyses
- Match rate
- Match progress with various filter functions
- Length of rallies
- Duration of rallies
- Type of point (points won, unforced errors, etc.)
- Service rate
- Return rate
- Time-related information (duration of ball in the game, etc.)
- Information on strikes (forehand, backhand, service)