The Julius Baer Mobile app gives you convenient and secure access to your financial information for e-Services Switzerland and Luxembourg - anytime, anywhere.
Julius Baer Mobile Banking
It's easy to use, secure and accessible from any place and at any time. This service is accessible for clients of Julius Baer with a valid User-ID for e-Banking Switzerland (J00000).
- Activation of up to four mobile devices (including smartphone, tablet or iPod)
- Secure e-Banking login on your computer: Thanks to advanced push TAN technology, logging into e-Banking and carrying out online banking transactions is fast, easy and secure.
- Assets: Account balances and portfolio performance charts all in one place
- E-Documents and secure messaging: Secure communication with your personal relationship manager or specialist. Receive your banking documents electronically
- Personalisation: Set up customised e-mail, text message and push notifications, ensuring that the most important information on your assets is sent to you automatically.
- Payments: quick and easy payments with scanner for smartphones and 'quick payment' option
- Trading: A broad range of trading capabilities on the major stock markets.
- Receive the latest assessments by our qualified research specialists.
Julius Baer Market Link - Online Trading
This service is accessible for clients of Bank Julius Baer Switzerland with a valid User-ID for Market Link (0000000).
Access to Julius Baer's state-of-the-art online trading platform. With financial instruments across most asset classes, it offers you direct access to global financial markets 24 hours a day. As a client you can
- Keep up with the markets around the clock
- Trade across various exchanges and asset classes
- Have all major financial markets at your fingertips
This service is accessible for clients of Julius Baer with a valid User-ID for e-View Mobile (AAA000).
e-View Mobile gives you access to your financial data such as portfolio, asset overview & detail and allows you to communicate with your relationship manager through a secure channel. Available in 2018.
Some restrictions might apply due to place of residency or services ordered. The above-mentioned features may not be available in all countries or may require the signature of further agreements.
Please note that by downloading, installing and/or using this application you allow and give your consent to Julius Baer and/or third parties (e.g. app store and network operators or the manufacturer of your device), wherever they are located, to access and process your data and/or to conclude that a current, past or potential bank client relationship with Julius Baer may exist and/or to draw conclusions as to your existing or potential investments. Bank client confidentiality and/or data protection can no longer be guaranteed in the event of such possible disclosure of data and/or the bank client relationship. IN THIS REGARD, BY DOWNLOADING, INSTALLING AND/OR USING THIS APPLICATION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THIS NOTICE AND RELEASE JULIUS BAER FROM ITS DUTY TO MAINTAIN BANK CLIENT CONFIDENTIALITY AND/OR DATA PROTECTION AND EXPRESSLY FULLY APPROVE THE RESPECTIVE COLLECTION, TRANSFER AND PROCESSING OF DATA IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE APPLICABLE LAWS.
Chile: The Bank has its headquarter in Switzerland and its operations are subject to the laws, regulations and courts of Switzerland. The Bank is not subject to Chilean authorities and its operations are not covered by the guaranty of the Republic of Chile.
Integration of additional e-Services in the Julius Baer Mobile App.
- Mobile Banking: Newly structured client notification centre with a better overview of incoming notifications.
- Julius Baer Market Link: Access to Julius Baer's state-of-the-art online trading platform.
- e-View Mobile provides access to your financial and allows you to communicate with your relationship manager through a secure channel. Available in 2018.