FIND RARE POKEMON IN YOUR AREA
Please Note: Locations of Pokemon are voluntarily contributed by users. the app does not access Niantic's servers to display the locations of Pokemon. this means that the locations are subject to incorrect or unintended data received from the users.
Joystick Map for Pokemon GO helps you find any Pokemon in your area. You can view all of the nearby Pokemon in your area that have been discovered by your self and other players on the map.
-- FEATURES --
- Joystick function to move the map
- Fake GPS location and share with your friends
- Receive Notifications when rare Pokemon appear nearby!
- Add Pokemon that you found to the Map
- Filter to only show specific Pokemon on the map to catch the one you're looking for!
- A timer below each Pokemon shows how long they'll still be at that spot!
-- DISCLAIMER --
PokeWhere is a fan/support app for Pokemon GO. It is not associated, affiliated, endorsed, sponsored or approved by any Official Parties and does not have the rights or ownership to any trademark material. the data is all voluntarily contributed by users and the app does not access Pokemon Go or Niantic's data.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Auto-renewable subscription premium account:
- Joystick map
- Fake GPS
- Map interaction to see all Pokemons around you
- Faster database query
- Regular updates of added functions
Please Note: Locations of Pokemon are voluntarily contributed by users. the app does not access Niantic's servers to access the locations of Pokemon. this means that the locations are subject to incorrect or unintended data received from the users.