Joy School English Level 2 continues building on the English and Values curriculum taught in Joy School English Level 1.
Level 2 introduces Joy Ride, a customizable vehicle for the student's avatar which the student operates to navigate through the curriculum.
After completing Level 2, students will be able to:
- Answer simple questions about oneself Example: I'm six years old
- Understand simple questions and answers
Example: What do you have? I have a pencil.
- Follow an increasing number of one-step directions.
Example: Put the pencil in the desk.
- Follow simple, illustrated audible stories and identify a basic story element.
- Recognize and say most of the letter names and sounds of the English alphabet.
- Identify the initial and ending sounds of common words.
- Trace the letters of the English alphabet.