From the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine comes the Fifth Edition of this outstanding resource.
Download the FREE app and view selected topics
- Approximately 10% of the content is viewable in the free app and tapping on the locked topic will launch the in-app purchase screen.
ABOUT: Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics
5th Edition - Trust the manual thats been used with confidence for more than 15 years by house officers, medical students, and practitioners who deal with obstetric and gynecologic diseases and disorders.
From the Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine comes the Fifth Edition of this outstanding resource. The Johns Hopkins Manual of Gynecology and Obstetrics is your on-the-spot reference for virtually any situation youll face in obstetrics, high-risk obstetrics, gynecology, reproductive endocrinology, infertility, and gynecologic oncology. Its also highly effective as a review tool for certification or recertification exams.
- Find information quickly with an easy-to-use outline format, modeled after The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics.
- Stay up to date with new information on minimally invasive surgical techniques; new diagnostic tools; and recent advances in conception, infertility, genetics, and prenatal diagnosis.
- Provide more effective patient care with a newly revised primary care chapter that reflects current practice standards and a new chapter on patient safety.
- Benefit from the knowledge and expertise of residents and attending physicians in obstetrics and gynecology at The Johns Hopkins University
- Trust the manual thats been used with confidence for more than 15 years by house officers, medical students, and practitioners who deal with obstetric and gynecologic diseases and disorders.
Based on: 5th Edition
Author: Jessica L. Bienstock MD, MPH, Harold E. Fox MD, MSc, Edward E. Wallach MD, Clark T Johnson MD, Jennifer L Hallock MD
Publisher: Wolters Kluwer Health | Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites ..
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.