Overview John Gill Bible Commentary application
John Gill (23 November 1697 14 October 1771) was an English Baptist pastor, biblical scholar, and theologian who held to a firm Calvinistic soteriology. Born in Kettering, Northamptonshire, he attended Kettering Grammar School where he mastered the Latin classics and learned Greek by age 11. He continued self-study in everything from logic to Hebrew, his love for the latter remaining throughout his life.
He preached in the same church as C. H. Spurgeon over one hundred years earlier. Yet most people today have never heard of John Gill. This is unfortunate, since his works contain priceless gems of information that are found nowhere except in the ancient writings of the Jews. Presented here is a verse by verse exposition of the entire Testament.
Feature of John Gill Bible Commentary app
1. Bible Commentaries about books and Chapters of books
2. Navigate between books and chapters easily
3. Beautiful design and great user experiences
4. Track your progress reading book easily
5. Share nice verses with beautiful background image.
6. King James Bible attached book
7. Clickable links to KJV verses!
8.Highlight/underline part of commentary