Job Connect is the mobile solution for the Infrastructure Maintenance Management System (IMMS), providing employees and management mobile access to real time information for your capital construction and O&M projects.
Job Connect is a robust lifecycle management and critical process automation platform. Developed by building systems experts who design, implement, operate and maintain complex, mission-critical facilities, Job Connect streamlines management across your systems' lifecycle. Job Connect supports configuration baselines, issues management, preventive maintenance, installation management, materials inventory, and reporting for a comprehensive assessment of your building systems. Job Connect facilitates planning, where equipment is tracked from procurement to disposal (throughout its lifecycle) and cataloged with specific maintenance requirements and instructions. Proper planning leads to scheduling, and Job Connect provides a range of inventory management functions to ensure availability of critical spares, life cycle replacements, and spare parts planning and management, which serves to reduce unnecessary expenses. This plan can then be efficiently executed by tracking lifetime events, service, and warranties to facilitate high availability and support robust reporting tools. Job Connect tracks deployment history and maintains a log of associated information to track equipment end-to-end. This performance analysis feeds into built in reporting features and extensive rapid filtering, allowing management to track repair history, employee performance, QC inspection results, and anticipated lifecycle replacements as well as other KPIs.
Features & Benefits of Job Connect include:
* Manage system security. Plan maintenance. Respond to trouble calls. Report on system availability and performance. Job Connect serves as a single source of truth to manage an effective sustainment program while preserving the integrity of your data.
* Track real-time information across your organization. Job Connect provides a common operational view, mapped to the BIM Model, for project team members and managers to accurately plan and track installation progress.
* Ensure your critical systems and equipment are available when you need them. Job Connect helps you anticipate and plan for scheduled maintenance so you can avoid unplanned outages.
Issues Analysis & Management
* Gain insight into system and process performance. Job Connect provides high-fidelity data while placing infrastructure owners in control. You define custom workflows to match your maintenance processes.
* Avoid work delays and prevent extensive downtime. Job Connect facilitates effective spare parts management and planning so that your critical equipment is readily available for deployment.
*Job Connect provides a wide-range of standard reporting and dashboard components that support common operational processes and provide critical insights for infrastructure owners and operators.