Jayson is a simple yet powerful JSON viewer and editor with Siri Shortcuts, Share Sheet Actions and URL schemes.
- Browse JSON files stored on your device.
- Toggle between viewing JSON in a table or as syntax highlighted text.
- Tabbed interface to quickly switch between two files or different objects in a single file.
- Use multiple splits to easily compare JSON objects in a single file or across multiple files.
- Multiple windows on the iPad allows for even more options to browse and edit JSON objects.
- Parse text or the contents of a URL in your clipboard to JSON.
- Siri Shortcuts that parse JSON from a text or a link stored in your clipboard. The shortcuts can open the JSON in the app or preview it in an interactive notification.
- Share Sheet Actions for parsing JSON from plain text, loading JSON from a link and importing files as JSON.
- URL schemes for parsing a text, loading the contents of a link as JSON or parsing the contents of your clipboard.
- Store imported files locally, in iCloud or don't store them on disk at all.
- Short videos that help you get started with the app.
- Highlight a key from a child object of an array to quickly get an overview of the array.
Features that require the "Unlock Everything" in-app purchase:
- Switch between light and dark themes.
- Changing the visual appearance, including the app icon, accent color and type icons.
- Opening more than two tabs.